Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Runescape

Runecape is a game that is very easy to understand and I'm a buy a bar if you're worth it. baby girl what's your name let me buy you a drink. I'm t-pain you know me convict music oooweeoooee. Goes at three, what's the chance hyou rolling with me

We in the bed like Oooeee oOooeee Ooooeee. Talk to me you talk back let's talk m oney i talk back . What's your balls ocleieseaheays shorty got class oh behave. Just like that what what I'm talkin about. We gonna have fun. Get like me. I'm a buy you a drink I'm a take you home with me. Shorty what you think about that. We in the bed like. Oooo oooo oooo. Ooooo ooo oooo. We in the bed like.

Let's get gone. Walkin out. Think about it. Oh stop. now rock rock rock rock. You can do it all. Wlakin it out. Now rock rock rock. You can do it all by yourself. I'm a buy you a drank. I got money in the bank. Shorty what you think abioyut that. Shorty in the grey candiallaghcd,. Oooo ooo we in ghe bed like .

Baby girl what's your name let me talk to ya let me buy you a drank. i'm t-pain you know m e. convict music ooooeewweee. I'm number one goes at 3. ewhat's the chance you rolling with me. back to the crib. I'm a buy you a drank. i'm tya talke you home with me. shorty what you think about that. we in the bed like. ooo ooo ooo . we in the bed like.

Sphere: Related Content