Friday, June 27, 2008

Chomel sells clothes in Halifax

So i was walking around Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada and I badly needed several cool shirts that were unique, colorful, and had awesome designs on them. Good luck! I bumped into a couple kiosks at the Halifax Shopping Centre and they were called CHOMEL in bright red letters. They had dresses, shirts, handbags, wallets, and even scarves. The people shopping there were young adults and teenagers. I felt at home. In fact, you can find the word 'home' in the name Chomel. Perfect. What a perfect day!

I'll definitely be shopping for clothes there from now on. It's much better than anything on Spring Garden Road. And, did I mention: Chomel has the world's first change-room on a kiosk in the middle of the mall? Yea, it's crazy, I know, but it works!

Sphere: Related Content